Forager's FestBack to Things to Do
Friday, September 15, 6-9 pm - SOLD OUT!
The forests are teeming with edible delights! Join us as we celebrate this bountiful time of year with drinks, food, games, and all things foraged. This adults-only event will feature:
- Live music from Jam Band Jovi
- Games, activities, and stations all centered around Ohio’s abundant wild food sources
- Select foraged beer samples from local breweries, with additional beer and wine options for purchase
- Foraged sweet treats
- Food options for purchase from Minton's Ducking Good BBQ and Taste of Mexico food trucks
- Interactive foraging talks and demos
- Foraging “walkabouts” to see what’s growing in our woods
- Artisan goods from local makers available for purchase
Preregistration required. This program is suitable for adults 21+. ID required. Member adult $25; nonmember adult $25.