Things to Do
CincyNature CampBack to Things to Do
Current CincyNature Camp COVID Policies and Mask Updates as of March 10, 2022.
- Parents/caregivers should perform a health assessment on their camper every morning. If your child has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, or feels sick, they will not be permitted to attend camp until they are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication.
- Caregivers should apply bug spray and sunscreen to their camper before they are dropped off at camp. Our staff cannot apply these products to campers.
- Children must bring a bag lunch each day, with the exception of children in Little Acorns, Natural Discoveries, and Stories & Trails. We encourage the use of reusable lunch bags and food containers.
- All children must be potty-trained.
- Under current conditions, masks are optional indoors and outdoors for all campers and counselors. Participants may choose to wear a mask at any time during the camp.
- Health forms are required for all campers (except Little Acorns registrants). Your child's health form can be filled out after logging in to your CincyNature Camp (UltraCamp) account.
Our safety policies are subject to change based on conditions at the time of the program and new recommendations from local and state authorities. Please check back for updates.
CincyNature Camp Drop Off & Pick Up
- At drop-off, campers may arrive no more than 15 minutes before the published start time of camp. Each day, be prepared to sign your child in. Please do not drop off your camper in the parking lot to walk in on their own. If you are driving in a carpool, please sign each child in and out individually.
- At pick-up, campers are required to be picked up promptly at the end time of camp each day. Each day be prepared to sign your child out.
- Please bring a picture ID to pick-up. All individuals authorized for pick-up listed in our camp system will be printed at noon the Wednesday before the camp start date. Please finalize any authorized pick-up individuals in our UltraCamp system before that date and time. Changes after this date can be communicated to camp staff at drop-off or pick-up for camp. If another adult is to pick up your child or carpool, indicate that person’s name on the sign-in sheet.
Attending CincyNature Camp with a Same-Age Friend or Sibling
At CincyNature Camps where there is a large age range (such as 5-10 year olds in H2Whoa!, or 6-13 year olds in Creek Week, etc.), campers are separated into smaller, age-appropriate groups. Campers are split based on age to ensure appropriate activities and challenge level for campers. Siblings attending these large age range camps are often separated into different groups.
If your child has a friend or relative registered in their camp and you wish to place them in the same trail group, please indicate this on your online health form in your UltraCamp account under the “Additional Information” section and we will do our best to accommodate as long as you indicate this TWO WEEKS PRIOR to the start of camp.
If you wish for your child to be placed with a friend or a family member whose ages are not within one year of one another, our policy is to place the older camper with the younger camper’s trail group. The group that your child is assigned to will be your camper’s trail group for the week.
Cancellation and Transfer Policies
All cancellation requests must be completed online by logging into your camp registration account (UltraCamp) and canceling your camp reservation. To receive a refund, the cancellation must be received online by 9 am two weeks prior to the start of camp.
- All cancellations are subject to a $50 administrative fee per camp per camper.
- Cancellations made with less than two weeks’ notice will not be refunded.
- Transfers from one camp into another are considered a cancellation and are subject to the $50 administrative fee per camp per camper. It is the registrant’s responsibility to re-register the camper online.