Things to Do
CincyNature CampBack to Things to Do
CincyNature Camp Registration Information
Parents and grandparents at Cincinnati Nature Center Family Membership level and above receive discounted prices on all camps. Membership must be current at time of registration and camp to qualify.
How to Register
REGISTRATION IS ONLY ACCEPTED ONLINE THROUGH A CINCYNATURE CAMP (ULTRACAMP) ACCOUNT. CAMP REGISTRATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED BY PHONE OR MAIL. You may also visit the Rowe Visitor Center and staff will assist you with online registration. For more information, contact the Registrar at (513) 831-1711, ext. 129.
When to Register
Registration opens for members and nonmembers on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 10 am EST.
All accounts for registered campers will receive an email with information which details how to fill out your child's health form. This form is accessible in your CincyNature Camp (UltraCamp) account and is required for the safety of all campers.
Campers registered for the wait list will be contacted by email in the order their registrations were received. Please provide a preferred email address so you can be reached if an opening becomes available. If a response is not received within 24 hours of the email contact, the next camper on the list will automatically be contacted. If the camp opening is within one week of the camp start date, the 24-hour response policy will not apply.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the high volume of calls during camp season, we cannot answer questions regarding a child’s place on a waiting list. We will contact you by email if an opening occurs. As openings are due to cancellations, we cannot predict when or if any openings will occur. New camps will not be created if there is a demand as our camps are at capacity.
Other Registration Information
- All camps require registration and prepayment at the time of registration.
- Please provide an email address that is checked frequently to ensure the receipt of important camp correspondence and reminders for Cincinnati Nature Center Camps.
- If your child has a friend or relative registered in their camp and you wish to place them in the same trail group, please indicate this on your online health form in your UltraCamp account under “additional information” and we will do our best to accommodate as long as you indicate this TWO WEEKS PRIOR to the start of camp. If you wish for your child to be placed with a friend or a family member whose ages are not within one year of one another, our policy is to place the older camper with the younger camper’s trail group. The group that your child is assigned to will be your camper’s trail group for the week. Individual groups will not interact with one another.
Cancellation and Transfer Policies
All cancellation requests must be completed online by logging into your camp registration account (UltraCamp) and canceling your camp reservation. To receive a refund, the cancellation must be received online by 9 am two weeks prior to the start of camp.
- All cancellations are subject to a $50 administrative fee per camp per camper.
- Cancellations made with less than two weeks’ notice will not be refunded.
- Transfers from one camp into another are considered a cancellation and are subject to the $50 administrative fee per camp per camper. It is the registrant’s responsibility to re-register the camper online.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to providing your child with an intimate, special, and safe experience in nature this summer.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Now, more than ever, it is so important for your family to stay physically and mentally well. Please be assured that we are making every effort to provide for the best and healthiest camp experience for your child. We are looking forward to a wonderful summer at CincyNature Camp and are very grateful for your support!